1. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I've always had a bit of wanderlust so, choosing one dream location is impossible. Even though I've traveled quite a bit I still really want to see Egypt and the Great Pyramids, back to Israel to visit the Dead Sea and spend more time in Jerusalem, China to walk the great Wall. And, on one of our trips to Greece I am determined to spend a few days in Santorini.
2. Which do you like better, cooking or baking?
Baking. Though I rarely have the time for it at this point, I love the measuring, mixing and watching for the delicious end result. Baking is relaxing for me, while cooking is a necessity.
3. What type of music do you listen to?
A little of everything but, my heart belongs to 80's hair bands, Billy Joel and the Beatles.
4. What's your favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving. It's just about family and food...love both :-)
5. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Introvert, which is strange considering that my job (career?) is in staff training and engage in public speaking all the time
6. Are you excited for fall? If so, what do you love most about the season?
I *pinkpuffyheart* autumn!!! The crisp temperatures, baking with apples, the rich colors, the crunch of fallen leaves underfoot. Love.
7. What websites do you frequent most often?
The Bump, The Nest and my Google Reader
8. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Camping trips with my parents and sister - pitching the tent, campfires, swimming in the lake.
In turn, I'm tagging these four bloggers to answer a few questions of my own:
Aurie at It's Our Good Life
Tania at Altered Moments
Sara at NinjaPanza
Lynn at Murphy's Law
Here are your questions, ladies!
- As a child, what did you want to be when you "grew up?" Are you doing it now?
- What is your favorite, quick go-to recipe on a busy evening?
- Do you burn candles in your home? If so, what is your favorite scent?
- What was the best vacation you can remember?
- If you have a wedding album, how often do you look at it? Where is it stored?
- What is the thing your treasure most about motherhood?
- What is your favorite day of the week and, why?
- Are you doing anything to be more "green" or earth-friendly?