10.22.2010

good {friday} morning, baby boy...

He played in his crib this morning while I folded and put away laundry. Lots of not-so-tiny-anymore onesies, pants and sleepers. Every time I put away laundry lately I'm struck by the relative size of his clothes now compared to just weeks ago.
Now, when he wakes in the morning I go in to find him standing in his crib, reaching up to me and, sometimes, greeting me with "Mama!"
And then, there are the early morning giggles. The best way I can think of to start the day. Today they were due to the sunlight streaming in though the blinds. Apparently bright lines of light are super funny. Who knew?
Whether I get the punchline or not, I hope he always stays this light-hearted and happy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these photos! So perfect.

Stacey said...

What a cutiepie!


Don't you just love this stage? I love walking into Abbey's room in the morning to be greeted by the world's biggest smile and the word "mama". It certainly helps to make my mornings much more bearable.

Sara said...

Gorgeous.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails