- DH and I have never traveled together (more than a couple hour road trip). We do well together in the car and I'm hoping that my being a patient traveler and happy flyer extends to him as well
- He hasn't had a real vacation in 2 years, I haven't had one in 3 years. We are long overdue
- Need to checkout my Amazon.com order that contains my travel guide.
- Thoughts are buzzing in my head about how fabulous this will be but, I'm also wondering if it will truly be a vacation with SO much family around and not knowing the language.
- Looking forward to using that delicious green and teal leather document portfolio that I scored for next to nothing at ATL last fall
- All that Easter candy and snacking has me terrified of getting in a bathing suit. Add to that just how white I am
- Wondering how many books I should pack (I read at least one full book each way on internat'l flights). Grateful that the local library is having their annual book sale in two weeks so that I can gather a pile for pennies
- Hoping that, unlike my trips back and forth from Israel last June, that the airplanes have decent ventilation and air conditioning
- Daydreaming about the beach tavernas, walking among the ruins, soaking up the culture.
- Excited to stand in the family home that I've seen in dozens of photos
- Needing a couple more suitcases, bathing suits and a LOT of summer clothes.
- Thrilled that I'll have three straight weeks of nothing but bare feet and flip-flops
Project Life: Week 19
2 days ago