8.21.2008

you are seated at...

Table numbers. They are necessary so, why not make them cute! The standard numbers at our venue are a.w.f.u.l. I had already thought about making them but, after seeing those last weekend there was no doubt! Originally, I thought about incorporating some of our e-pics (once they are done, of course!) but, I figured I'd play around with other ideas too.

I have this little obsession with quotations and, after we were engaged, I started a file with love quotes figuring I could use them here and there. Here is a rough draft of a table number sign (would be 5x7" in a silver frame) using both our colors and a quote. Thoughts????
The fonts used in the quote (Copperplate Gothic Light and Edwardian Script ITC) are the same style we used on our save the dates and will be using for our programs and invites...see where I'm going here? As for the numbers, I'm not super happy with this one but, I'm having a tough time finding a swirly number font that isn't at a diagonal (this one is Scriptina). Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Monica and the team said...

those are really cute ! Your wedding is going to be amazing !

Little Ol' Me said...

i think they turned out really really good! you're so creative!

Murphy's Law said...

ooooooooooo jen altho table #'s do suck - my fav step son when he was married is into music and he named the tables after muscians. ie. i was at the springsteen table because he KNOWS I LOVE springsteen. you can do flowers or whatever:)

Debbi Tehrani said...

These are beautiful, and I just love that quote!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails