11.16.2010

yes, you've come to the right place...

In search of a cleaner look for the blog for awhile, I've played around with different templates and have finally landed here. The yellow makes me happy and the little bits in the header art sum up much of my day to day life. I'm still working out a few hiccups and trying to figure out the order of content in the sidebars but, what you see here is essentially the new look for Messily Ever After...

Feel free to poke around and leave a comment letting me know what you think about my facelift.
xoxo,
Jen

8 comments:

Mrs E said...

looks cute!

Jes said...

i came across these templates too and almost went with one. you'll have to let me know what you think of it! the yellow is very cheery :)

Laura said...

love the new look!

Unknown said...

looks great jen!

Kristi said...

Looks great!

Anonymous said...

A big thumbs up! I liked to old look, but also think this new look is great. Yellow makes me happy too. You may have inspired me to start playing around with my blog template again... :-)

Mom said...

Looks great, Honey. Just decided to pop in this afternoon and suddenly I saw sunshine!!!(and it definitely was NOT in the sky here today!!)

Nilsa said...

Love the new look!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails