10.20.2008

love this man...

I must have done something very good to deserve my fiance. We were talking the other day about some of the things we have done through our relationship and both commented that we're not quite sure what our lives were like before then. In relative terms, we have not known each other all that long, just over 2 years. But, the significance far outweighs the days and months. I'd been independent for a very long time and he is the one that settled me. He made me want to slow down, to love deeply and to truly be a part of a team. I love him for that and so, so much more. 130 days until our wedding day, and not a moment too soon.

3 comments:

Meg said...

soo soo sweet, you made me tear up!!! That's a beautiful picture of him!! =)

Meagan said...

Jen, you are too cute.

I know how you feel...sometimes I catch myself thinking, "wow...how did I get this lucky."

Monica and the team said...

you are a lucky gal, and he is cute on top of all that ! wow only 120 days - thats amazing !

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails