102 (partially) finished programs...

I was off work yesterday for a religious holiday (not mine) and was determined to make some wedding related progress. I had printed the monograms for my program covers last weekend and the plan was to finish all of the covers yesterday. Somehow, I ended up with 102 instead of 100 - a minor thing but, funny! Darn good thing I'm not an accountant. And...here they are!!!
It took about three hours to score all of the black cardstock and then attach the monograms with double sided adhesive and I love the finished products! Thank goodness for my scrapbooking adhesive gun (Scotch ATG)! It's been a god-send in all of my DIY projects.

And, another little share. I don't think I ever posted the photo I found of our new ceremony ballroom with candlelight:
I think the second photo is fairly representative of what our reception set-up will look like with all of the candlelit centerpieces (minus the flowers and with chiavari chairs!). Four and a half months to go!


Meagan said...

I love, love, love your programs. The monogram looks great.

Also, the venue is beautiful, I can't wait to see pics from the wedding!

kristinemarie7 said...

The programs look great and the venue looks beautiful! I love all the candlelight.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails