thankful thursday...

I was inspired by my wonderful cousin to write a thankful post today. It is brutally cold for our part of New York. Ten degrees right now and it rarely gets below freezing here on the river. Yesterday G woke up with an awful cold and we are stuck for a bit. It's all okay...we have a warm home and staying inside challenges out creativity.

Today, I am thankful for...

Extra cuddles with both boys
A long nap for Jack
George's good humor, despite not feeling well
The boys playing well together all day
No time-outs
George enjoying helping in the kitchen...
Jack finally showing me his teeth for a photo...
Mr. Boom arriving home safe after a day working outside in the cold
and, my mother in law making a batch of chicken soup for dinner!

What are you thankful for today?


Lynn Murphy said...

Fun photos, and once you start listing your blessings things don't seem so bad after all.

aurie good said...

Awe - poor little man. Hoping G is feeling better now. I'm with you on the weather. It was 7 degrees this morning. WAY too cold. This is pretty much why I left western NY :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails