3.22.2010

sharing the love or, um...codes

We are loyal Pampers users. In almost three months, we've have only a few leaky diapers and, truthfully, all but one or two were due to "user error" (don't make me specify. If you are a Pampers fan and don't know about their Gifts To Grow program, I'd suggest taking a look at their site. Each of their products has a code and, after a while, they all add up to be redeemed for FREE toys, photos, gift cards, etc. One of the best pats of this? Shipping on all of the redeemable items is also FREE.

I had a few minutes of internet time today, went on a search for current codes online and found all of these. They worked for me and, being the good sharer my mom raised me to be, I'm posting them here:

GTGPLAY3USA2010
GTGPLAY1USA2010
MARFACEBOOK2010
GTGTEAMUSA2010
GTGPLAY2USA2010
WELCOMEBONUS089
WELCOME2GTG0809
OHAMANDAAWGTG08
THRIFTYMOMMYGTG
GROWWITHVILLAGE
XKCMYXFVD96VXVK
welcome2village
GRATUIT89102009
JUSTBECAUSE2009
JOINTHEFUNGTG09
STARTEARNINGNOW

Enjoy and happy diapering :-)

1 comments:

Mary said...

thanks Jen! I signed up today!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails