11.20.2008

worth a thousand words...

Our e-pics are in! I knew that we had chosen a great wedding photographer but, these photos exceeded my expectations in every way!!! I can't wait to work with them again on our wedding day. Here are just a few of over 500 finished prints we received...


I have no idea how we will choose just one for the signature mat for our reception (although, I do have a few stand-out favorites). FI has been on a business trip all week and I'm so excited to go through them all with him when he returns on Friday night!

6 comments:

Little Ol' Me said...

jen, your photog did a great job about showing just how much you two are in love, so sweet! And, I love your shoes :)

Meg said...

Jen, Your pics made me cry, you can totally see how much you two love each other, they are sooo sweet!! I LOVE THEM!!! I would have the hardest time choosing too!!

Monica and the team said...

love these ! my favorite is the one of the two of you in leaves !looks like you found a great photographer!

nfaband said...

Oh my gosh Jen ... they're all wonderful photos of the two of you. Picking one sure won't be an easy job. I don't think I could pick a favorite.

Meagan said...

Jen, the pictures turned out AMAZING! I am so glad that the photogs are working out for you. You both look gorgeous!

Kandis Smith said...

WOW you two are so cute together--great pictures!! I can't wait to see wedding photos!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails