11.17.2008

he who carries the rings...

...must have them tied to something pretty!!!

I am a green fanatic and, even though I am controlling myself on how much we use the color in our wedding, there are some things that I see and MUST have. This was one I spotted on a newlywed's blog:
I left a comment asking where she got the fabric and, lucky for me, she posted again with the designer and fabric style - Michael Miller Dandy Damask in Avacado. Putting Google to work, I found the exact fabric on e-Bay and pressed the "Buy it Now" button immediately! That was Thursday - my yard came in the mail today in all it's green and white glory. I heart that seller...she is getting some fabulous feedback from me today!

FI's ring (1 of 2) has been ordered and should arrive by Friday!

And, KUDOS to my darling FI. I was away this weekend and he took it upon himself to go shopping and to purchase the main gifts for his groomsmen (deluxe Leatherman-type multi tools). Handsome, sexy & on top of wedding stuff. Love it.

2 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

ooooo beautiful ring and kudos to e for being proactive. that has to help. that material sounds gorgeous and you go w/the green girl!

nfaband said...

Wow ... that is a gorgeous ring Jen. Green is my favorite color as well ... that truly is beautiful material.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails