11.30.2008

wii ordered my ring...

FI and I traveled to visit my family this past weekend. While we were in town, we thought it would also be a good time to shop for my wedding band. The night before we went shopping, we happened to see a news snippet about a local, well-renowned jeweler that was offering an incentive - spend over a certain amount of $$$ on any jewelry and get a FREE Nintendo Wii game console. We went to another jeweler in the morning and then decided to check this place out (also knowing their excellent reputation).

They spent a lot of time with us and then, gave us a terrific quote on a custom ring to match my e-ring band (1/2 round eternity band, shared-prong setting). We decided to order it AND ended up finding beautiful pieces for both of our mom's for gifts for the wedding. So we checked out and...

...walked out with a Wii!!!!!

How cool is that? The Wii system was going to be our Christmas gift to each other this year and instead, we got it for nothing (it's worth $250)!!! When we looked at the ads this morning, we saw a shop that had Wii Fit and the Jillian Michael's fitness game on sale so that's what we got ourselves for Christmas (with an extra controller and docking station). WOO HOO...a huge check AND a game system that will help with diet and fitness for both of us :-)

Also, my sister and mom addressed all of my bridal shower invitations this weekend and they will be mailed out tomorrow. I've been checking my registry here and there and several gifts have been purchased already.

Everything feels at though it is starting to happen so quickly now...

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Wow that is an AWESOME bonus! And then you were able to get more games....I totally want a Wii Fit!

Murphy's Law said...

oooooo very cool. a two-fer. gotta love that.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails