4.20.2015

project life monday :: love you more...

Happy Monday! I'm starting off the week on the Paper Issues blog with my favorite...pockets. This page is documenting week nine which included our wedding anniversary so, I went with a love inspired theme of pinks and corals with mint and gold accents.


While my husband and I never managed a selfie (us-ie?) on our celebratory date night, I documented some thoughts on our 6 years of marriage in the embellished bitty bag on the top row and again with the Date Night card on the bottom row. Oh, and that bottom left list? Remembering my eldest son's first head injury requiring a trip to urgent care. The plus sign - from the MME On Trend Gold Foil Sticker pack - and a staple were quite fitting. Here's a closer look at some favorite bits:


For this page, I used mainly Swag Bag pieces, MME On Trend and the March Scrapbook Circle kit from our current Prints Charming Issue (hint, hint: LINK UP HERE!).

Grab some goodies from the Paper Issues shop for your own pocket pages and creations at 20% off with code JENBOOM. Happy creating!!

2 comments:

Dawn Gross said...

Pretty page! My favorite is the mini van life card!

Kathryn said...

The minivan snapshot is priceless! Will you pretty please turn your handwriting into a font so I can have such rad text? I promise not to use it on EVERY page, and I'd never pass it off as my own. :):) Love your pages!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails