4.15.2015

Hello Bronx Zoo :: Elle's Studio Cienna Spotlight

Today, I'm joining in the Paper Issues Product Spotlight on Elle's Studio Cienna collection. This is one of my favorite releases this year! It is bright, playful and works with so many different themes. My initial impression was that it lent itself more toward girly photos but, not so at all! My share today is a photo of all three of our children taken on our first trip to the Bronx Zoo this year.


For this page, I used a few of the 12x12 patterned sheets as well as the Bits & Pieces, Cutouts and Hello Stamps, all from the Cienna line. Lots of pieces and fun layers! Once I was nearly finished with my design, I stepped back and decided to play up the yellow a bit more. I pulled a sheet of colored vellum from my stash, cut off a strip and hand pleated it to tuck under my journaling strip. It was a new technique for me (also super simple!) and one I think I'll end up using again and again.


Need some of this collection for yourself, or other scrappy supplies? Use code JENBOOM for 20% off your next Paper Issues order!
Supplies:
Patterned papers, tags, stamp, ephemera: Elle's Studio Cienna; Kraft alpha stickers: Elle's Studio; Kraft heart stickers: Studio Calico; Other products: vellum, colored pencil, roller date stamp, black pen, black ink

1 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

Love the collection and it totally works with those cutie pies.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails