4.26.2011

it was a happy easter indeed...

We had a wonderful Easter weekend full of family, playtime and food. My parents were in town to celebrate with us and to get some much needed George time. Though the weather wasn't ideal, we were able to take advantage of a brief clearing on Saturday for a park trip and Sunday morning was warm and full of beautiful sun for Easter mass. Here is the re-cap, in photos...

My dad, book reader extraordinaire. Just look at the adoration!

Sliding is fun!
Fun at the park with Pop and YiaYia...
Thanks Easter Bunny!
With the traditional Greek Easter lamb. My oh so handsome guys in their finest... 
A reluctant bunny...
 Thanks to my dad for this new favorite family photo...

4 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

gorgeous photos jen!!! and what fun time. happy easter!

Sara said...

Ha! I love that last family photo where G's pointing at the camera!

Kim Airhart said...

I'm new to your blog. Hope you don't mind me stopping by. I just have to say that first photo is so precious. I absolutely LOVE IT!!

nfaband said...

Lots of awesome memories and great photos documented. I still smile every time I see of picture of your sweet little "G Man". I've never seen a child so very willing and happy in photos. Have you had any requests to clone him?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails