We are three people living in a cozy condo.
We are looking for a new home.
We need to get our current home together and on the market.
We have too. much. stuff.
Enter Project Simplify. I've been a reader of the Simple Mom blog for sometime and when i read about this challenge, I knew the timing couldn't be better. Yes, I already have a lot on my plate and, proven in February, am not the best at following through on goal setting but, this simply needs to get done. I'm joining in. I'm not going to lie, I'm terrified about the "Before" photos part. Terrified. But, I need to see the results and the "Afters". Here goes nothing...
How it works, direct from Simple Mom:
For five weeks, we’ll work together and tackle different areas of our homes. Be encouraged and inspired, knowing that there are other families around the world rolling up their sleeves and working alongside you!
1. On Monday, I’ll announce that week’s “hot spot” project.
2. You’ll have the week to declutter, clean, and organize that area — don’t forget to take “before” and “after” photos (no straightening up ahead of time, either!).
3. On Friday, I’ll reveal my own “before” and “after” photos.
4a. You’ll also post your photos and write about your experience on your own blog, then link to it on Simple Mom.
4b. If you don’t have a blog, you can share your “before” and “after” photos in the Simple Living Flickr pool, describing your experience in the photos’ description. (You can also do this even if you have a blog.)
5. Rest from the week’s hard work by browsing everyone else’s photos (and find inspiration for the next project!).
6. Cross your fingers in hopes that you’ve won that week’s giveaway.
This weeks Hot Spot: WARDROBE
2017 Project Life: Cover and Week 1
1 week ago