9.17.2014

week 34: at home musings...

Week 34 is one of my favorite PL spreads ever for mainly one reason...that black and white photo of my three kids. Getting all three in the frame and looking at the camera is a feat of epic proportion. While it is simply an iPhone photo and Amalia looks just a bit, well, squished, they are all accounted for and looking at the camera. Winning! These pages were made using the beautiful September Citrus Twist Pocket Life Kits.


Simple, at home summer memories recorded here. My favorite journaling card on this page is "Jack-isms". I love have an outlet for these little right now glimpses.


Backyard fun, bathtime and a favorite refreshment...


I'll be posting again this week using the same kits to scrap G's first day of Pre-K (!!!), pocket style.

1 comments:

nfaband said...

I don't know how you do it Jen, you always have the best pictures and the most creative ideas. Loving all the wonderful pages you've created with Project Life, sure wish I could figure out how to be as creative as you.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails