- Avery mini binder (5.5" x 8.5") and a mix of pages - full size were Avery, 4x6" Staples brand photo pages (I trimmed off the excess plastic) and quad pages by Martha Stewart
- 4x6" cards were a set of overlays by Ali Edwards that I purchased from Designer Digitals. She makes a set each year (here is the LINK for this year's set). I printed them directly onto Becky Higgins 4x6" grid cards using my inkjet printer
- 12x12" Christmas paper pad by Basic Grey that I had on hand for a few years
- assorted washi tapes
- numbers and tags by Elle's Studio
- other assorted holiday papers and embellishments I had in my stash
I'm so looking forward to taking on this project again, this year with the Citrus Twist Kits Christmas Daily PL kit. Unfortunately, this kit flew out of stock super fast but, the Christmas Daily Large Kit is still available in limited quantities (at the time of this blog posting). Here is the PL kit:
I'm still deciding whether to use a Sn@p album or to incorporate the project in my regular PL book but, will share more as I go through the process again!