8.10.2013

it's a project life blog hop!

Welcome! Today, I'm thrilled to participate in a Project Life Blog Hop with Michelle at Busy Being Happy. If you are here from the hop, thanks for stopping by! If you are a regular reader, hello and please hop over to Michelle's blog to see all of the inspiration being offered today...

Today I am sharing Week 28 in my album. This week was a bit different from my usual as I never once picked up my dSLR (*gasp!*) and had only iPhone photos to work with. I just went with it, used two Design F pages, which work so much better with smaller, lower resolution pics, and decided to use color...and lots of it! On Michelle's blog, I'm sharing a tip on how I choose to work on catch up weeks to get it done fast and still have a pleasing result.

{Week 28: July 8-14}
My CTK design team work for August was done by the time I started playing catch up with this week but, there are actually many sneak peeks here anyway ;) I'm calling this a "kit leftover" layout, using bits and pieces from the past three months of CTK kits, along with some of the Jade digital kit and a few digital randoms. The "My Week in Color" card was from the CTK June PL kit. Cute, right?

We had a zoo play date, drank frappucinos (me and Mr. Boom), cooked a new meal and had a first successful carousel ride...
The kids shared their first ever McDonald's Happy Meal (the story is tucked inside the mini fry container), we saw a fun art installation at a local library, Mr. Boom cleared out some room in our kitchen to dedicate to my scrap stuff, haircut day, a favorite snack and outdoor activities...
Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Love everything about this! The fry container? SUPER CUTENESS!!

SweetyK said...

I always admire the simple beauty of your layouts! Fantastic spread.

Anonymous said...

enjoy the combination of pics and journaling along with interestingly made cards.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails