4.14.2013

scrappy sunday share...

Today, I'm sharing my monthly non-PL projects using the April Citrus Twist Kits - a 12x12" layout and a card. Although it has been a long time since I have scrapped traditionally, or made cards, and do consider myself a dedicated Project Lifer at this point, it is fun to break out of that a bit each month to experiment with a larger canvas or a different type of creative outlet.

{Thanks}
A simple thank you for a friend using several pieces from the Maggie & Crate 6x6" paper pad in the CTK April PL kit and accented with an alphabet, stickers, metal tab and flair from the April Embellishment kit...
{On the Hunt
I had an itch to scrap the photos from our village Egg Hunt as soon as they were uploaded from my memory card. I love the shot of the boys - George reaching for an egg and Jack shadowing his every move. Although it was a beautiful spring day, it was still very much brown outside. Playing up the bright blue sky with papers and adding a few Easter-y pops of color brought it all together. The title was cut with my Cameo and all other supplies came in the CTK PL and Embellishment kits...
Here is a close up of my embellishment cluster at the top...
I'll be sharing more PL pages soon. Just working on catching up from a busy few weeks and haven't had time to shoot anything new!

1 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

oooooo love your pages - miss them. The boys hunting together is just too adorable!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails