6.14.2010

proofs: family portrait...

I am so grateful to Tara Leigh for these portraits, just a few of the thirty plus we'll need to somehow choose from. She is incredibly talented, has a great sense of humor and put us at ease immediately. The session felt more like a walk in Central Park with a new friend than anything we had expected.
We are thrilled to have had her capture our new family. Tara, you make us look good!
curious g...
sleepy, squishy face...
oh, those cheeks!

and, my very favorite...

4 comments:

Southern Reflexions said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!! :o)

nfaband said...

You have such a gorgeous family Jen, how could the photographer go wrong. I wouldn't want to be in your shoes having to pick my favorites ... I say get um all.

Unknown said...

ummm. yeah. the one with g asleep on e's shoulder? priceless...

Susan Weinroth said...

omgosh! these are gorgeous jen!!! your family is so cute! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails