11.16.2009

32 week, 3 day belly photo...

Excuse me ma'am, there seems to be a basketball under your shirt...
Hoping that my 33 week photos will be amazing - maternity pics are scheduled for this Saturday. Asking Mother Nature for some great weather so that we can take some outdoor shots.

Today was my last trip into NYC for work until next June and I now have only 26 work days left until maternity leave...crazy and very exciting. Wrapping things up at the office is proving much more difficult than I had expected. Since I won't have a temp replacement, I need to leave everything in order for my boss to step in and monitor over a day or two each week, hopefully with some clerical support. So, that's what the next 26 days will consist of: organizing files, writing out procedures, training an admin and training my boss. Then, crossing my fingers and hoping it all runs smoothly for the six months I'll be out!

-- posted from my iPhone

6 comments:

CB said...

Great pic, Mama B!

Little Ol' Me said...

you look so beautiful!!! Hi Baby B!

Unknown said...

Wow...quite a change in a week!! You look great!
Mom

Lisa said...

What a lovely pic!! Good luck with getting the office ready for your leave.

Nilsa said...

Awesome piture, you look so cute!!!

nfaband said...

Oh Jen ... you look beautiful, simply mahvalous girl!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails