Enamored with Enamel is wide open to interpretation. I chose to use the enamel dots and polka dot patterned papers to play along this time! I hope you'll make something to join in the fun. You could win a Paper Camellia March Kit for linking a project by March 15th - new or old! Here are the details:
- Use enamel embellishments, like enamel dots, hearts, chevrons, words, etc.
- Do you love stars? Let them take a starring role on your project.
- Are polka dots your thing? Go ahead, go dotty with dots.
- Get things pointed in the right direction by using arrows, geotags, globes, etc.
- Is punctuation your thing? Add punctuation symbols to your project.
- Share the love by using hearts.
- Show us something you absolutely love, whether it be a person, flower, food, thing, place, movie, song, etc.
- Use Paper Camellia's kits.