1.11.2015

amalia at 11 months :: sunday swag

Good morning! Today I have a post up on the Paper Issues blog highlighting projects using the PI Swag Bags. Not having much in the way of crafty shops around here, I love getting an envelope packed full of new cards and embellishments each month to use along with my existing supplies.Here is a photo of this month's bag. Swoon...


Today, I'm sharing a project I made using the January Swag bag to document Amalia's 11th month. ELEVEN. We are in birthday planning mode. My last baby, my sweet, tiny girl is on the verge of toddlerhood and I wanted to capture all that is her right now.


Paper Issues Swag Bags are available one at a time, as demand allows, or as a subscription. You can use code JENBOOM to take 20% off your entire order.


I hope you'll stop by the PI blog to see how others have used the Swag Bag goodies. Have a fantastic day!


1 comments:

Dawn Gross said...

She is the sweetest! I have Feb 1 marked on my phone so I can start my swag bag sub!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails