10.15.2014

woodn't you know, it's fall? :: an issue...

Hello all! The past few weeks have been a whirlwind of projects, fall activities, lovely autumn weather (my favorite) and family time. I have not shared here as I'd hoped but, have a line up of projects ready to post starting...now! Paper Issues started a brand new Issue and link party this Monday, themed for fall, using wood items, wood grain - any or all! You can read more about the issue here.

I'm linking up today with a pocket layout documenting our family trip to the pumpkin patch. This gorgeous place is just minutes from our home and provided such a fun afternoon. I have more photos and details that I'll be scrapping but, wanted to get to these few right away. I've used mostly Fancy Pants True Friend papers and MME Jubilee embellishments to create this page.


I hope you'll create a project of your own to join the Issue linky party! Need some new fall scrappy goodies? Use my code for 20% off your entire Paper Issue order...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails